Effective immediately, the pool will revert back to normal summer operating hours (listed below), and we will no longer require Covid-19 Waivers to be signed for entry.
- The pool will be available to all residents – enter and swim at your own risk.
- The ROA is not liable for the health and safety of residents or guests when at the pool.
- Guests will be allowed. Per the pre-pandemic policy, one guest per resident.
- Following National, State, and Local guidelines:
- Masks are not required; however, it is strongly recommended that those who are unvaccinated (age 10+) continue to voluntarily wear masks at all times when not in the water.
- Physical/social distancing between families is expected and encouraged.
- Pool parties are not allowed at this time.
At any point in time, the pool rules, schedule, and lifeguard coverage can be changed due to changes in the State or Austin Public Health Guidelines. The 2021 Fall closing date will be announced later in the Summer.
If the Pool FOB is not working to allow you access to the pool during operating hours, please contact CMA (512-339-6962, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Mondays: Open 6-8am, 5-10 pm (closed 8 am to 5 pm for pool shock/maintenance)
- Tuesdays – Sundays: 6 am – 10 pm
Current Lifeguard Coverage:
- Fridays: 4-10 pm
- Saturdays: 4-10 pm
- Sundays: 5 – 10 pm