Board of Directors Meeting Agenda
Tuesday, April 21, 2015 at 6:30pm
Certified Management of Austin Conference Room
Call to Order at 6:30pm
Approve Prior MINUTES
Approve minutes of the regular Board meeting held January 20, 2015
As of March 31, 2015
- Review Architectural Control Committee voting procedures and proposed checklist addition to submission form.
- Discuss and vote on proposed modifications to fining policy.
- Review Deed Restriction Violation notification procedures and clarify expectations regarding the roles of the board, homeowners and CMA.
- Annual Meeting – May 19
- Movie at the Pool – June 6
Vote and Approval of Items discussed under Executive Session
Annual Meeting – Tuesday, 5/19 at 7 pm at the Frank Fickett Center
Join us at Scofield Farms Park for the Annual Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday, April 4. The hunt will begin at 10 am sharp! After the hunt, stick around and enjoy the Tiny Tails to You petting zoo, a moonwalk and refreshments. The Fellowship at Scofield Farms will be providing the moonwalk and refreshments!
We rely on your donations to make the Egg Hunt a success! Please donate 12 eggs (per participating child) filled with packaged candy, stickers, trinkets or small packaged snacks. Please do not submit gold eggs because these will be used for special prizes. Please tape eggs closed and include a note with your children’s ages, so that we can distribute eggs by age appropriately.
We prefer that the plastic eggs be put in an empty egg carton for easy counting or a large ziplock bag and dropped off at the following locations:
- 1950 Dapplegrey Lane
- 1530 Tamar Lane
- 1712 Hackney Cove
Thank you for your help in making our annual event a great success!
2015 Easter Egg Hunt coordinator
Would you like to save money while saving energy? Join your neighbors and bring the power of solar into your home. The Wells Branch Solar Advocates group is working for group education of solar technology and group purchasing of PV systems for a discounted cost.
- Solar PV costs have been greatly reduced in the last few years.
- Local utility rebates are reduced every year, and are unlikely to last many more years.
- The Federal 30% tax credit is set to end in 2016.
- Clean energy that you generate with your home!
The group recently set out a RFP to local installers and is looking to do the first group installations in early 2015. Visit http://wellsbranchsolar.blogspot.com/ to find out what your next steps are to participate in this limited time offer.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Associated with Solarize Texas.